This one or two day course is primarily intended to benefit organisations with an existing program. This course provides the skills to design, plan and test an exercise to provide the best learning outcomes that can be used to improve future responses.
You will learn how to develop, manage and run Business Continuity and Incident Management exercises. The course is mostly practical, with participants developing and then managing an exercise, using other course participants. The course follows the requirements of ISO22031 and can be adapted to fit specific organisational objectives.
Some of the learning objectives that will be achieved by delegates who complete this course include:
- Planning the Exercise Programme
- Exercises: Desktop and Crisis Management
- Planning the Timetable
- Structure, Scenario & Materials
- Sources of resources
- Exercise Management Skills
- Control and timing
- Running and Exercise
- De –briefing, Evaluation, Feedback and Reporting
- Developing an Exercising Policy